Here we will show you about the Admission In Poonch University, Rawalakot (UPR) www.upr.edu.pk 2017 and also when UPR release the Admission Form 2017 we always try to provide Latest News on UPR Admission 2017 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by Poonch University, Rawalakot for Admission 2017
The following table will show you the Poonch University, Rawalakot Admission 2017 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in UPR, The Admission Notification Date 2017 has been also published on this page Poonch University, Rawalakot Admission Advertisement 2017 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for UPR Admission 2017.
Poonch University, Rawalakot Admission 2017
Admission Form 2017:
- Poonch University, Rawalakot (UPR) Admission Form 2017 can be download from www.upr.edu.pk
- Schedule for admission test is available on UPR website www.upr.edu.pk and No Separate call letter will be issued to any candidate.
- Result of the admission test will be displayed on UPR website within five days after the date of admission test.
- There will be no interview for BBA / BS programmes.
- For seat reservation contact the Directorate of Student Affairs.
- Transport facility will be subject to availability
Submission of Application Form for Admission:
- Admission Form can be purchased against payment of Rs.1000/. Admission Form and Admission Guide will be available in Banks after the admission advertisement.
- Admissions are granted to the candidates (except overseas) on basis of written test and interview as per details announced by the Poonch University, Rawalakot . The admission test focuses language skills in Arabic/English language, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern of TOEFL, GMAT and SAT. The weightage for Poonch University, Rawalakot admission test / interview and previous qualification is given below:
Admission Merit Criteria
- Academics Qualification: 30%
- Admission Test: 50%
- Interview: 20%
Courses Duration PhD in Food Science & Technology 3 years PhD in Horticulture 3 years PhD in Entomology 3 years PhD in Agronomy 3 years PhD in PB&MG 3 years PhD in S&ES 3 years Pharm D 4 Years BEMS 5 years BBA 8-10 semesters ( 4 years) MBA 3.5 years M.Com 2 years MCS 4-6 semesters (2 years) DVM 10-15 semesters (5 years) B.Sc.(Hons.) 8-10 semesters (4 years) BS in CS 8-10 semesters (4 years) BS in Software Engineering 8-10 semesters (4 years) BS in Electrical Engineering 8-10 semesters (4 years) M.Sc.(Hons.) 4-6 semesters (2 years) M.Sc in Chemistry 4-6 semesters (2 years) M.Sc in Physics 4-6 semesters (2 years) M.Sc.in Zoology 4-6 semesters (2 years) M.Sc in Mathematics 4-6 semesters (2 years) M.A in Economics 4-6 semesters (2 years) M.A in English 4-6 semesters (2 years) M.A in Sociology 4-6 semesters (2 years)
Candidates should send their form to:
Admission Office , Old Campus, Hajira Road, Shamsabad, Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir.
Ph: +92-5824-920006; Fax: +92-5824-920004.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Rahim Khan
Director Student Affairs
University of Poonch Rawalakot
Old Campus, Hajira Road, Rawalakot