Here we will show you about the Admission In University of Peshawar, Peshawar (UOP) www.upesh.edu.pk 2017 and also when UOP release the Admission Form 2017 we always try to provide Latest News on UOP Admission 2017 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by University of Peshawar, Peshawar for Admission 2017
The following table will show you the University of Peshawar, Peshawar Admission 2017 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in UOP, The Admission Notification Date 2017 has been also published on this page University of Peshawar, Peshawar Admission Advertisement 2017 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for UOP Admission 2017.
University of Peshawar, Peshawar Admission 2017
Admission Form 2017:
- University of Peshawar, Peshawar (UOP) Admission Form 2017 can be download from www.upesh.edu.pk
- The Central Library of the University of Peshawar was established in February 1951. The existing three storied building has an area of about 15,000 sq.ft. A block was added to the library in 1972.
- The Central Library provides services and facilities to the staff and students. In addition to the usual stock, it houses a good Oriental Collection of valuable and rare books and manuscripts. The philanthropists of NWFP have donated a number of collections on local history and tribal customs and traditions.
- Hostel facility are available on UOP.
- The University has got its own fleet of buses which transport Students of the University. Besides, Intra Campus bus service is also available.
University Health Centre:
- The University Health Centre provides free medical aid to the students, University employees and their families.
Admission Procedure of Undergraduate:
- Admission to higher education not being a matter of right rather it is on the basis of merit, aptitude, and ability to benefit from a particular stream of learning and is subject to availability of academic and physical facilities and without any discrimination on account of caste, creed, colour or sex and with the exception of reservations of seats on account of belonging to a particular segment of population as may be determined by the Syndicate each case.
Documents To Be Attached with Admission form of Undergraduate:
The following documents must be submitted with the completed application form:
- Photocopies of Part I & Part II Detailed marks Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- One passport size photograph to be stippled or pasted.
- Domicile Certificate.
Admission Procedure of Postgraduate:
- Admission to higher education not being a matter of right is on the basis of merit, aptitude, and ability to benefit from a particular stream of learning and subject to availability of academic and physical facilities. It is without any discrimination on account of caste, creed, colour or sex with the exception in case of reservations on account of belonging to a particular segment of population as many be determined by the Syndicate in each case.
Documents To Be Attached with Admission form of Postgraduate:
The following documents must be submitted with the completed form:
- Photocopies of Part I & Part II Detailed mark Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- 1 passport size photograph to be stippled or pasted.
- Domicile Certificate.
Admission procedure of M. Phil/ PhD:
- Application form and prospectus for M.Phil, Ph.D. programmes are available at the Directorate of Admissions which is the central office for receiving , processing your form in light of the regulations. When the directorate receives your completed application form, it will record your details on its computer files with careful consideration being given to all the information on your form and then your form will be sent to the concerned department. The concerned department will conduct test and interview on the announced dates. The Directorate of admissions givens weightages as:
- Weightage given to the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. 40%
- Weightage given to the written test GAT ( Graduate Aptitude Test cnducted by N.T.S ). 50% wieghtage
- Weightage carried by interview 10%
Documents To Be Attached with Admission form of M. Phil/ PhD:
- Master’s degree (Transcript)
- M.Phil Degree, (where applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by the Institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate (for students of other Universities)
- N.O.C from the employer (where applicable).
- Current passport size photograph pasted at the right top of the application form.
- All details are available on – http://www.upesh.edu.pk/admissions/?q=fee-structure
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
|Master of Arts (MA)|
Master of Science (MSc)
Master of Science (M.S.)
Address of UOP:-
University Phone No.: +92 919216701-20
Centre for IT Services: firstname.lastname@example.org