Here we will show you about the Admission In University of Dubai, Dubai (UD) www.ud.ac.ae 2017 and also when UD release the Admission Form 2017 we always try to provide Latest News on UD Admission 2017 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by University of Dubai, Dubai for Admission 2017
The following table will show you the University of Dubai, Dubai Admission 2017 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in UD, The Admission Notification Date 2017 has been also published on this page University of Dubai, Dubai Admission Advertisement 2017 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for UD Admission 2017.
Admission Form 2017:
- University of Dubai, Dubai (UD) Admission Form 2017 can be download from www.ud.ac.ae
Admission Requirement of Undergraduate:
- Candidates applying to the University of Dubai are considered for admission based on their qualifications regardless of race, color, gender, religion, disabilities, age or national origin. Courses at the University of Dubai are taught in English and a good command of the language, both written and oral, is necessary for success at UD. A basic knowledge of Math is also required.
Documents for Undergraduate admission:
- Completed application form found online at apply-now
- Original UAE high school certificate or certified equivalent (approved by the Ministry of Education)
- TOEFL (or equivalent) score certificate in original
- Copy of a valid passport and identity card
- Four recent passport-size photographs (in color) or in JPEG format file
Admission Requirement of Graduate:
- The Graduate Programs Office accepts applications during the four terms (September, January, April, July) of the academic year for MBA program and during the terms (September, January, April) for MScIS program.
Documents for Graduate admission:
- Completed application form.
- Original bachelor’s Degree certificate or certified equivalent approved by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Four recent passport-size photographs (in color) or in JPEG format file.
- TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent certificate in original as stated under Admission Criteria.
- Two satisfactory reference letters from academicians and/or employers.
- Statement of professional plans and career objective as required in the application form.
- Pay AED 1,100 for admission fee (non-refundable, includes Student ID Card).
- Schedule of Admission test will be given on UD website.
- Admissions are granted to the candidates (except overseas) on basis of written test and interview as per details announced by the University of Dubai, Dubai (UD).
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Science in Information Systems (MScIS)
The University of Dubai (UD) was established in 1997 by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry to address the skills and qualifications gap in the workforce and to support the government’s Emiratization initiative through human resource development programs in both public and private sectors. The year 2001 was a turning point in the history of the university, recognized then as Dubai University College, when the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research accredited the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and the Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computing & Information Systems degree programs.
Contact of UD:-
Al Masaood Building
Maktoum Road, Deira
Dubai – UAE
Tel: +971 4 2242472
For Registration call +971 4 2072787