Here we will show you about the Admission In Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi (SSUET) www.ssuet.edu.pk 2017 and also when SSUET release the Admission Form 2017 we always try to provide Latest News on SSUET Admission 2017 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi for Admission 2017
The following table will show you the Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi Admission 2017 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in SSUET, The Admission Notification Date 2017 has been also published on this page Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi Admission Advertisement 2017 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for SSUET Admission 2017.
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi Admission 2017
Admission Form 2017:
- Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi (SSUET) Admission Form 2017 can be download from www.ssuet.edu.pk
- Schedule of Admission test will be given on SSUET website.
- For seat reservation contact the Directorate of Student Affairs.
Fees for Admission:
Fees Structure for Pakistani Students
Addmission Fees (only once) Rs. 15,000
Tution Fees (Per Annum) Rs. 80,000
Student Activities (Per Annum) Rs. 1,000
Membership of Duty Society (Per Annum) Rs. 400
Membership of Book Bank (Per Annum) Rs. 600
Dial Up Internet Facility(Per Annum) Rs. 1200
Security Deposite (only once, Refundable) Rs. 3000
- Admissions are granted to the candidates (except overseas) on basis of written test and interview as per details announced by the Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi.
The University gives admission purely on merit. There is no discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, color, culture, religion and gender. The admission is open to all who have requisite qualifications.
- For admission in First Semester of BS Program in Electronic Engineering , Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Civil engineering, Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Science, the minimum requirement is H.S.C./ Intermediate (Pr-engineering) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks for Engineering Program and 55% for Computer Science.
- Those who have opted computer Science for chemistry in H.S.C. are only eligible for Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- Those having qualification equivalent to H.S.C. are required to submit certificate of equivalence from Inter Board Chairmen Committee (IBCC).
- Admission is given to three year post S.S.C. diploma (DAE) holder only on limited reserved seats in relevant technology. Applicant must have 60% aggregate marks. DAE is not eligible for admission in Computer Science.
- Grace marks will not be considered for calculating aggregate.
- Admission is granted only to those who have; (1) submitted admission forms duly filled with relevant attested documents, (2) Appeared in admission test.
- Applications of Candidates whose examination results are not declared or have failed to submit required documents shall not be accepted.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Master of Science (M.Sc)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
Address of SSUET:-
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology,
Main University Road, Karachi-75300, Pakistan.
Tel: (92-21) 34988000-5, 34980072, 34980059, 3498-7684
Website URL: www.ssuet.edu.pk