Here we will show you about the Admission In Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (QAU) www.qau.edu.pk 2018 and also when QAU release the Admission Form 2018 we always try to provide Latest News on QAU Admission 2018 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad for Admission 2018
The following table will show you the Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad Admission 2018 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in QAU, The Admission Notification Date 2018 has been also published on this page Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad Admission Advertisement 2018 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for QAU Admission 2018.
Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad Admission 2018
- An individual holding a Higher Secondary School Certificate from a Pakistani Board or an equivalent certificate from any other recognized institution, with at least a second division or its equivalent grade is eligible for admission to the Bacehlor’s programme of study.
The minimum academic qualification for admission of a candidate to the First Professional degree of Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) is:
- FSc Pre-Medical or equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks from any recognized institution in Pakistan or abroad.
Master’s Programmes Eligibility:
- The candidates with Bachelor degrees who spent more than two years’ time after intermediate/HSSC such as BBA, BSc (Hons), B.C.S. three years’ time as B.Ed. or professional degrees viz. MBBS, BSc Engg. B.E. BSc (Pharmacy) or Agriculture are also eligible for admission to MSc Programme subject to the condition that they will not claim any exemption/relaxation in the courses of studies or the duration of studies (two years period/four semesters).
To be eligible for admission to MPhil, a candidate:-
(i) Shall possess an MA/MSc/BS (Hons) degree or its equivalent in the relevant discipline.
(ii) Shall have obtained 1st Division in MA/MSc degree or its equivalent or in BA/BSc but no 3rd division in MA/MSc or BA/BSc or at least 55% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4 to 5 years Degrees.
(iii) In case of 3rd division in FA/FSc, the candidate should have 1st division in both BA/BSc and MA/MSc or its equivalent degree or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4 to 5 years Degrees.
(a) Admission to PhD programme is made on competitive basis. The minimum period for completion of PhD Programme is three years whereas maximum period shall be seven years.
(b) To be eligible for admission to PhD, a candidate shall possess an MS/MPhil degree or its equivalent in a relevant subject from a recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (Semester System) or First Division (Annual System).
(c) The PhD student prior to admission must qualify with at least 60% score in NTS GAT Subject Test or should have scored International GRE subject test with 60% percentile. (except foreign students).
Admission Form 2018:
- Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (QAU) Admission Form 2018 can be download from www.qau.edu.pk
- The Admission Form along with Prospectus for all the academic programmes can be obtained from the University’s Admissions Section @ Rs.800/- OR by sending self addressed envelope of 8.5 x 11.0.(inches) to the Assistant Registrar (Admissions) along with a Bank Draft of Rs.800/- in favour of “Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University” within the date announced. The application form can be submitted “ON LINE” (only for Masters Programme) at: www.qau.edu.pk where all the relevant instructions are available.
- The University Hostel accommodations will be provided on availability.
- The University has its own fleet of buses and other transport vehicles. The buses ply between the campus and major locations in Rawalpindi and Islamabad to provide transportation to the students and staff on concessional rates.
Entry Test :
- Applicants appearing in the Entry Test must bring original CNIC and Admission Form Receipt for identification, please. Entry test is just for short-listing and its score shall not be counted to determine merit.
|List of Department||Department of Animal SciencesDepartment of AnthropologyDepartment of Bio ChemistryDepartment of Bio TechnologyDepartment of ChemistryDepartment of Computer ScienceDepartment of Defence and Strategic StudiesDepartment of Earth SciencesDepartment of Electronics|
Department of Environmental Sciences
Department of History
Department of Linguistics
Department of Mathematics
Department of Microbiology
Department of Pharmacy
Department of Physics
Department of Plant Sciences
Department of Sociology
Department of Statistics
Address of Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) :
Islamabad, 45320, Pakistan.
Tel : +92-051 9064 0000,