Here we will show you about the Admission In Imperial College of Business Studies, Lahore (ICBS) www.imperial.edu.pk 2017 and also when ICBS release the Admission Form 2017 we always try to provide Latest News on ICBS Admission 2017 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by Imperial College of Business Studies, Lahore for Admission 2017
The following table will show you the Imperial College of Business Studies, Lahore Admission 2017 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in ICBS, The Admission Notification Date 2017 has been also published on this page Imperial College of Business Studies, Lahore Admission Advertisement 2017 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for ICBS Admission 2017.
Imperial College of Business Studies, Lahore Admission 2017
Admission Form 2017:
- Imperial College of Business Studies, Lahore (ICBS) Admission Form 2017 can be download from www.imperial.edu.pk
- Schedule of Admission test will be given on ICBS website.
Hostels and Transport:
- Transport and Hostel facility are available on ICBS
- All information about fee are available on -http://www.imperial.edu.pk/forms/Fee2013.pdf
Admission Criteria for Undergraduate Programs:
- To be considered for a bachelor’s degree at ICBS applicants will be assessed on the following:
– Academic Eligibility: Any student who has done F.A / F.Sc / I.Com /A-Level (In three subjects) / American High School or equivalent qualification.
– Imperial Entrance Examination (IEE). Students with acceptable SAT score may be exempted from IEE.
– Letters of recommendation
Admission Criteria for Graduate Programs:
- To be considered for a Masters degree at ICBS applicants will be assessed on the following:
– Academic Eligibility: B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / BCS or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
– Imperial Entrance Examination (IEE). Students with acceptable GMAT score may be exempted from IEE.
– At least Two Years Work Experience (in case of Executive MBA)
– Letters of recommendation
M.Sc. Electrical Engineering
M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
M.Sc. Civil Engineering
M.Sc. Engineering Management
MS / MPhil Business & Management Studies
MBA (3.5 Years)
MBA (2.5 Years)
MBA (1.5 Years)
M.Sc. Computer Sciences
M.Sc. Information Technology
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
B.Sc. Civil Engineering
B.Sc. Electrical Technology
B.Sc. Electronics Technology
B.Sc. Mechanical Technology
B.Sc. Civil Technology
BS (Honors) Economics
BS (Honors) Accounting
BS (Honors) Finance
BS (Honors) Software Engineering
BS (Honors) Computer Sciences
BS (Honors) Information Technology
BS (Honors) Telecommunication
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
The Imperial College of Business Studies, Lahore (ICBS), was established in 1991 by the Pakistan Benevolence & Social Management Trust. The initial development of ICBS was supported by academic collaboration with the University of Hull, UK.
In a short span, ICBS has established a truly enviable reputation for integrity and excellence in higher education. The College offers highly market relevant undergraduate and graduate programs in business administration and related areas. ICBS is actively involved in research and offering short training courses for industry. Major programs in this area include courses for Small Business Finance Corporation (now the SME Bank), First Women Bank, and the Pakistan Television Corporation. The quality of higher education in Pakistan is naturally of a major concern to the College and its sponsors. The pursuit of quality is the raison de’tre of ICBS.
Address of ICBS:-
Imperial College of Business Studies
Canal Bank Road Near Bahria/Shahkam Chowk,
Tel : (+92 42) 35978525-39
Cell: +92 302 486 77 44
Cell: +92 333 445 12 48
Cell: +92 321 944 58 98
Others Important Links