Here we will show you about the Admission In Foundation University Islamabad (FUI) www.fui.edu.pk 2017 and also when FUI release the Admission Form 2017 we always try to provide Latest News on FUI Admission 2017 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by Foundation University Islamabad for Admission 2017
The following table will show you the Foundation University Islamabad Admission 2017 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in FUI, The Admission Notification Date 2017 has been also published on this page Foundation University Islamabad Admission Advertisement 2017 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for FUI Admission 2017.
Foundation University Islamabad Admission 2017
The admission is offered strictly on the basis of merit determined by the University as per its admission criteria. Since medium of instruction of the University is English, students are also checked for their English language skills.
Admission Form 2017:
- Foundation University Islamabad (FUI) Admission Form 2017 can be download from www.fui.edu.pk
- Entry test will be held at FURC.
- No admission will be given without entry test
- The applications for admission are reviewed by the Admission Committee.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants, to appear in the Entry Test.
- The candidate can apply only as Pakistani Resident or Expatriate/Foreigner. The applications to change the status from Pakistani to expatriate will only be considered if there are seats left in the Expatriate/ Foreign Category.
- The relative weightage of all the components of the Admission process i.e. the academic achievements in SSC, HSSC or its equivalent examination, and the Entry Test marks are added to determine the final merit.
Documents to be submitted after admission:
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate (one copy).
- HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (one copy).
- BA/BSc or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (one copy).
- Equivalence certificate (one copy) from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad (in case of foreign qualification)
- National Identity Card/Form B of the candidate (one copy).
- National Identity Card of Father/Guardian (one copy).
- Recent three coloured photographs of the applicant.
- MS/M.Phil/ Ph.D as per HEC policy
- Foundation University Islamabad provide separate Male and female hostels.
Following facilities are available in the Hostels:
- A common/TV room fully carpeted and furnished.
- A common dining hall in Cafeteria for boys and a separate dining hall for girl’s boarders in girl’s hostel
- Gym/indoor sports in games room.
- Drinking water filtration and cooling arrangements.
- Laundry services, for self-washing and also on payment at affordable rates by laundry contractor.
- Study room for self study in Girls Hostel.
- All information about fee are available on -http://www.fui.edu.pk/Institutes/FUIEMS/Admissions/Pages/FeeStructure.aspx
|Bachelor of Computer in Software Engineering, [BC(SE)].||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication Engineering, [BS(TE)].||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration, [BBA(Hons)].||3 Years|
|Master of Business Administration, [MBA].||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration Professional, [MBA]||2 Years|
|Master of Science in Computer Sciences, [MS(CS)].||2 Years|
|M.Phil/MS Management Sciences.||1 Years|
|Ph.D Computer Sciences.||2 Years|
|Ph.D Management Sciences.||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||2 Years|
|Master of Education (M.Ed)||1 Year|
|Master of Sciences in Applied Psychology||2 Years|
|Master of Sciences in Economics||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in English||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Fine Arts||2 Years|
|Master of Philosophy in Education||2 Years|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Education||2 Years|
Address of Foundation University Islamabad :
Defense Avenue, Phase-I,
Ph: 0092-51-5788446, 5788450, 5788378