Here we will show you about the Admission In Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi (PIMSAT) pimsat-khi.edu.pk 2017 and also when PIMSAT release the Admission Form 2017 we always try to provide Latest News on PIMSAT Admission 2017 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi for Admission 2017
The following table will show you the Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi Admission 2017 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in PIMSAT, The Admission Notification Date 2017 has been also published on this page Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi Admission Advertisement 2017 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for PIMSAT Admission 2017.
Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi Admission 2017
Criteria of Admission:
- Strict merit shall be the base and criteria of admission in various programs of the PIMSAT.
- The merit shall be determined on the bases of the entry test to be conducted be the PIMSAT and the criteria set out in this respect be each department.
- The students on transfer from other institution will also be admitted provided they fulfill minimum requirements of the criteria setout for this purpose be each department of the PIMSAT subject to the condition that the migration student is coming from a chartered university.
- The letter of admission to be sent to the selected students will contain the programme of orientation, registration enrollment, fee structure and schedule of classes and teaching activities etc.
- Liberal scholarships and stipends as well as fee remissions shall be offered to the deserving students. The students availing the facility of any concession would conspicuously maintain merit in each semester.
- The academic programs of the PIMSAT shall be made visible to all segments of the society through advertisement in the printed and electronic media as per feasibility .
Minimum Qualification for Entry:
- The admission committee formulates the admission policies in accordance with rules laid down in the charter of the PIMSAT. To apply for admission, the student should have the needed minimum qualification set forth for each program.
- In view of inconsistency in schedules of examinations conducted by various bodies in Pakistan and overseas, application for entry form students waiting for the results / compartment cases will also be entertained. Such applicants, if selected in the admission process, will be granted provisional admissions. These admissions will automatically stand cancelled if such candidates fail to attain the required minimum qualifications before appearing in the university / institute terminal examinations of 2nd semester.
Minimum Qualification for Bachelor Degree:
- Candidate who have passed the higher secondary certificate(HSC) / intermediate examination from any board of intermediate and secondary education in Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized be the committee of chairmen board intermediate and secondary education, Pakistan are eligible to seek admissions for bachelor program.
Minimum Qualification for Master Degree:
- Candidate who holds a bachelor degree or its equivalent in an appropriate field of study from a university / institute of good standing recognized be the higher education commission (HEC) are eligible to seek admission to Master program.
- Hostel facility is available on PIMSAT
- Transport facility is available on PIMSAT
Address of PIMSAT:-
Karachi Main Campus:
177/2, IEP Building, opposite Regent Plaza Hotel,
Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan.
[ t ] 92-21-2789888, 2789889, 2789890
[ f ] 92-21-2789891
[ e ] email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
4-A New Muslim Town Lahore, 54000.
Phone: +92-42-5883721,5888724, 5884237.
Others Important Links