Utility Stores Corporation Jobs 2017
Utility Stores Corporation Jobs 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.usc.org.pk for the post of Consultant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Utility Stores Corporation. Utility Stores Corporation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Consultant Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
Utility Stores Corporation (USC) invites applications / proposals from qualified and experience individuals for preparing terms of reference (TORs) of internal audit department. We are looking for Consultant with the growth mindset, out of the box and lateral thinking, quick and decisive decision taking and commitment. Detailed TORs can be obtained from USC Head Office.
Utility Stores Corporation 2017 Vacancies Details
Post details are given below:-
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Utility Stores Corporation 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Utility Stores Corporation Recruitment 2017 is given below.
- Qualified from a recognized professional body of accountants i.e CA/ACCA/FCMA/ACMA/CMA
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in auditing with a big 4 background.
- In depth knowledge of IFRS, International Auiditing standards and applicable laws.
- Age Limit Please Check the Official Notification.
Utility Stores Corporation 2017 Pay Scale
- Pay Scale Salary Please Check the Official Notification.
Utility Stores Corporation 2017 Selection Process
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview.
Utility Stores Corporation 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-05-2017.
Utility Stores Corporation 2017 How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the application form submission process.
- The applications along with CV should reach the undersigned through mail to: Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan (Private) limited, Head Office, Plot No. 2039, F-7/G-7, Blue area, Islamabad latest by 10th May 2017. Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.