UOP Jobs 2017
UOP Jobs 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.uop.edu.pk for the post of Assistant Manager (Admin & Finance), Office Assistant & Attendant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in University of Peshawar. University of Peshawar has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Manager (Admin & Finance), Office Assistant & Attendant Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens on prescribed forms available from the Office of the Head of Seerat Chair (Interfaith and Communal Harmony), University of Peshawar or www.uop.edu.pk, for the following positions purely on contract basis till September. 2018 with expected extension.
UOP 2017 Vacancies Details
Post details are given below:-
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Manager (Admin & Finance)||N/A|
|2. Office Assistant||N/A|
UOP 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for UOP Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Name Of Post||Education Qualification|
|Assistant Manager (Admin & Finance)||MBA Finance/ M.Com/ MA Economics or equivalent with 03 years relevant experience|
|Office Assistant||Graduate with 02 years relevant experience|
- Age Limit Please Check the Advertisement.
UOP 2017 Pay Scale
|Name Of Post||Pay Scale | Salary|
|Assistant Manager (Admin & Finance)||(fixed salary Rs.46500/- p.m)|
|Office Assistant||(fixed salary Rs.38750/- p.m)|
|Attendant||(fixed salary Rs.15500/- p.m)|
UOP 2017 Selection Process
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview
UOP 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-06-2017.
UOP 2017 How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the application form submission process.
UOP 2017 Application Fees
- Candidates are required to submit their application forms along with photocopies of complete documents duly attested i.e. one recent passport size photographs National Identity Card (NADRA). Educational Testimonials, Domicile and Experience! Service Certificate etc. with a Bank receipt/ draft (non-refundable) Account No.0250101900215135, Faysal Bank, University Campus Branch, University of Peshawar of Rs.800/- for S.No01. 02 and Rs.400/- for S.No.03 in favour of the Head of Seerat Chair (Interfaith and Communal Harmony) C/C Department of Seerat Studies, University of Peshawar and should reach to the same office on or before 23 June 2017. Errors, if any, are liable to rectification by the University.