UOM Jobs 2017
UOM Jobs 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.uom.edu.pk for the post of Chowkidar, Cook, Assistant Cook, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in University of Malakand. University of Malakand has recently publish an advertisement notification for Chowkidar, Cook, Assistant Cook, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
Applications are invited from the eligible Pakistani Nationals for the following vacant positions on Contract basis:
UOM 2017 Vacancies Details
Post details are given below:-
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Cook (BPS-01)||01|
UOM 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for UOM Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Name Of Post||Education Qualification|
|Assistant Cook (BPS-01)|
UOM 2017 Pay Scale
- Pay Scale | Salary Please check the Official Notification.
UOM 2017 Selection Process
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview
UOM 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04-07-2017.
UOM 2017 How to Apply
- Application form can be downloaded from the University of Malakand website (www.uom.edu.pk) or may be obtained from the office of the Assistant Registrar Meetings, University of Malakand..
UOM 2017 Advertisement
UOM 2017 General Instructions
- Application form can be downloaded from the University of Malakand website (www.uom.edu.pk) or may be obtained from the office of the Assistant Registrar Meetings, University of Malakand.
- Attested photocopies of Pension Book ( for the post of Chowkidar), degrees, certificates, transcripts, DMCs, domicile, computerized national ID card, experience certificates, other testimonials and two current passport size photographs along with application on prescribed form complete in all respect should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar Meetings on or before 4th July 2017
- Candidates serving in government / semi-government / autonomous organizations / institutes must apply through proper channel with an NOC, otherwise their application forms shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test / interviews.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shalll not be entertained.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of call letters for test/interview and the matter should be settled with the concerned post office or courier service.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them without showing any reason.
- Errors / omissions / modification (if any) shall be rectified by the University as per rules.
- Age limit is 18-45 years except for S.No 2 and 3.
Note: Those candidates who applied for the post of Chowkidar (BPS-01) vide Advertisement No.01/2016 dated 22/01/2016 has been cancelled.