NTS Jobs 2017
NTS Jobs 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online nts.org.pk for the post of Young Parliamentary Associates this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Testing Service Pakistan. National Testing Service Pakistan has recently publish an advertisement notification for Young Parliamentary Associates Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
The Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) programme is an initiative of the European Union that seeks to recruit and train young professionals from various academic backgrounds to provide research support to the Legislatures in Pakistan. The SUBAI project aims at advancing the functioning of Provincial Assemblies, through effective legislation, strengthened policy, budget oversight and enhanced representation. Under SUBAI, a total of 100 Young Parliamentary Associates (YPAs) will be placed in all 6 provincial and legislative Assemblies over a span of 3 years.
NTS 2017 Vacancies Details
Post details are given below:-
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Young Parliamentary Associates||
NTS 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NTS Recruitment 2017 is given below.
- Candidates should possess Masters 16 Year. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Description: Applicants who have completed 16 years of education from an institution recognized by the HEC with a minimum GPA score of 3 out of 4 or 3.5 out of 5 or 70% aggregate or equivalent CGPA (for government Universities) or MBA/MS (Finance) and Computer Engineering graduates with a minimum GPA score of 3.5 out of 4, are eligible to apply. NOTE: There is no fee for YPA test, and candidates do not have to send deposit slip to NTS.
- Age Limit Please Check the Advt.
NTS 2017 Pay Scale
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Official Notification.
NTS 2017 Selection Process
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the Written Test & interview.
NTS 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 16-04-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-04-2017.
NTS 2017 How to Apply
Following are the steps wise process to apply for any project using NTS Online Registration.
- Login to NTS online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk How to login (image)
- Apply for your desired Test in the list of projects announced in NTS online Registration Portal. How to apply (image)
- Select your desired Post. How to select post (image)
- Select your desired test city. (Primary test city and secondary test city) How to select test city (image)
- Fill any other required information forthe post (if any).
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions by checking the check box at the bottom of web page. Terms and conditions (image)
- Click on Apply button to Apply for the desired post. Submit for the desired post (image)
- Download bank deposit slip from NTS online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk (Bank deposit slip is available on NTS online Registration Portal only) How to download depositslip (image)
- Deposit Bank deposit fee through bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, Meezan Bank, HBL or ABL.
- Enter bank deposit information into NTS online Registration Portal to further proceed your application. How to enter deposit information (image)
- Send the deposit slip to NTS Headquarter: (Islamabad Office), Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Incomplete or improperly filled registration details will not be processed.
- Please stay interactive with our website for eligible candidates list, test venue and all related information: www.nts.org.pk
- Provisional eligible candidates list will be displayed on our website on first come first served basis of the registration Form (within one week of the receipt of registration form). Queries regarding provisional data will be accepted within 4 days only.
- Final eligible candidate list will be uploaded 2 days after last date of provisional list. Roll number and test center will be allotted in final eligible candidate list.
- The roll number slips will be dispatched by NTS about 10 days prior to the test date.
- NTS will dispatch the result cards within 7 days after the test date.