NMCN Jobs 2017
NMCN Jobs 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form nmcn.edu.pk for the post of Hospital Director & Medical Director this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Nowshera Medical College & Hospital. Nowshera Medical College & Hospital has recently publish an advertisement notification for Hospital Director & Medical Director Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
Applications are invited for the post mentioned below at Nowshera Medical College, Nowshera. The candidates must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa /adjacent tribal areas and the qualification mentioned against each:-
NMCN 2017 Vacancies Details
Post details are given below:-
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
NMCN 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NMCN Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification|
|Hospital Director||1. A recognized Master’s Degree in Hospital Management or Health Services Management or Business Management or Public Health or Public Administration or any other relevant management qualification having experience of management in an organization or in institution.
2. A person, who possesses a recognized Medical Degree, may also apply with the condition that he/she shall have an additional management Degree and at least 07 years experience of management in an organization or institution and shall have no right to do private practice.
3. Fixed pay on contract negotiable for a period of 3 years extendable based on satisfactory performance.
THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE:-
a. For all non-clinical functions of the hospital; b. Preparation of the annual budget and business plan for presentation and approval to the Board; c. Maintenance of building and engineering services; d. Maintenance and development of all ancillary services, including but not limited to pharmacy, nursing, materials management, human resources, clerical, communications and security services; e. To act as the principal accounting officer responsible and accountable for maintaining the financial discipline and transparency; and f. For implementation and execution of Board policies and to achieve the targets set by the Board. g. Other duties as assigned by Board of Governor (MTI).
|Medical Director||1. A recognized Medical degree with management or administrative experience in management positions in a health institution or organization as may be prescribed. 2. A recognized Medical Degree with postgraduate qualification in any clinical discipline duly recognized by PM & DC . 3. Candidate must possess at least 07 years experience in a major Hospital in a leading position in a clinical unit (including medicine and allied , surgical allied, Gynae/obst , pathology and radiology) having excellence record in Clinical care and good reputation in entire service. 4. Fixed pay on contract negotiable for a period of 3 years extendable based on satisfactory performance.
THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR;
a. All clinical functions of the hospital, including but not limited to; b. Ensuring clinical excellence in all aspects of hospital function; c. Ensuring timely, appropriate management of patients; d. Undertaking clinical governance for quality; e. Assessing and auditing existing clinical programs and developing new clinical programs; and f. Develop an annual clinical budget, including capital medical equipment requests for presentation to the Hospital Director and the Board.
The Board of Governor is competent to relax age.
|Name Of the Post||Age Limit|
|Hospital Director||Max Age 65 years|
|Medical Director||Max: Age 65 years|
NMCN 2017 Pay Scale
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Adevt.
NMCN 2017 Selection Process
- Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only. No TA/DA will be admissible for Interview.
NMCN 2017 Important Dates
- Advt. Date – 30th May 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Please Check the Advt..
NMCN 2017 How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the application form submission process.
- Application accompanied with complete bio-data and attested photocopies of academic / experience documents must reach to the Office of the undersigned, within fifteen days after the first early advertisement in Newspaper/website.
- The prescribed application form is available in the establishment section of above mentioned office of this college, as well as on our website www.nmcn.edu.pk
- Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Application must reach to this office on or before the last date during office hours.
- Application must reach to this office on receipt of acknowledgement of their forms subject to Rs.500/- as processing charges..
- If closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on official holiday, the next day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Application after the closing time and date are not acceptable.
- The selection/Scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidate can appeal to the competent authority of NMC for review. The decisions of the competent authority thereof shall be final.
- Duly attested /Photostat copies of all the documents will be acceptable on the condition that the candidate would bring the originals documents as and when they are called for interview.
- Date of birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed in the matriculation/equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claims age concessions, will be allowed under the rules.
- A candidate may be disqualified and /or excluded from interview if he/she was (a) convicted by the court of law. (b) Dismissed from public service. (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information. (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.(e) Attempts to obtain support for his (candidate by improper means).(f)submits forged certificates. (g) Tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. (h) Misbehave in the interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- The appointments will be purely on Fixed Pay (as per approval/decisions of the Board of Governors) for a period of three (03) years, further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance. The relevant higher qualification and experience will be preferred.
- One month prior notice on resignation/removal from service otherwise one month salary should be deposited to the institution Accounts Section.
- No TA/DA is allowed for initial recruitment.
- The Board of Governors is competent to relax age as well as to amend any regulation in the best interest of institute.
- Foreign Pakistani Residents are encouraged to apply with a domicile of KPK. Interviews may be conducted via video conferencing, Skype, Whats App etc.