LHC Jobs 2017
LHC Jobs 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.lhc.gov.pk for the post of Assistant Protocol Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Lahore High Court. Lahore High Court has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Protocol Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
LHC 2017 Vacancies Details
Post details are given below:-
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Protocol Officer|
LHC 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for LHC Recruitment 2017 is given below.
- Qualification:- Graduation (with minimum 2nd Division) from any University/ recognized by HEC.
- Additional Qualification:- Active energetic, willing to work for long hours with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience:- At Least 10 years experience in the relevant field & Sufficiently equipped with Computer/I.T Skills.
- 25 to 35 years on closing Date.
LHC 2017 Pay Scale
- 56,500/- P.M (approximately).
LHC 2017 Selection Process
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the Test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview
LHC 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-06-2017.
LHC 2017 How to Apply
- The Online Application Form must be filled in completely with utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. candidates can edit the correct details while filling in the online Application. candidate can edit the information before submission. Once the form is Submitted, it can’t be edited and no change shall be permitted and no application / request for changing / addition of details in the application form against the applied posts will be entertained. Incomplete application will be rejected immediately. No Application will be entertained without depositing application fee.
- Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Online application form submission process.
The Application shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- for each post in a/c #0527549781001128. Online deposit can be made from any branch of MCB in Punjab by filling following information in the Deposit Slip:-
- i) Name of the Candidates
- ii) CNIC of the Candidates
- iii) Job Title
- iv) Job Code