Here we will show you about the Admission In Government College University, Faisalabad (GCUF) gcuf.edu.pk 2018 and also when GCUF release the Admission Form 2018 we always try to provide Latest News on GCUF Admission 2018 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by Government College University, Faisalabad for Admission 2018
The following table will show you the Government College University, Faisalabad Admission 2018 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in GCUF, The Admission Notification Date 2018 has been also published on this page Government College University, Faisalabad Admission Advertisement 2018 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for GCUF Admission 2018.
Government College University, Faisalabad Admission 2018
The admission form is also available at University website, the candidates can download admission form, from the said link and attach a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad.
Admission Form 2018:
- Government College University, Faisalabad (GCUF) Admission Form 2018 can be download from gcuf.edu.pk.
- GCUF provide hostels facility for all out comer students.
- Transport facility is allotted on semester basis for students admitted for regular programme for the duration of regular academic session.
- All rights of permission to avail the transport facility are reserved with the University and can be denied to any student. No student shall be entitled to claim this facility as a matter of right.
- Transport facility will be allotted on First Come First Serve basis.
- The Medical Health Center provides first aid and outdoor medical facilities to the students. The outdoor medicines are also provided to the students and emergency cases are referred to Allied Hospital and DHQ hospital on University Ambulance.
- All information about fee are available on – http://gcuf.edu.pk/examination/fee-information/
Address of Government College University, Faisalabad (GCUF):
GC University, Allama Iqbal Road, Faisalabad
Info Center: +92-41-9200886
Fax (Registrar Office): +92-41-9201419