Here we will show you about the Admission In Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan (AWKUM) www.awkum.edu.pk 2015 and also when AWKUM release the Admission Form 2015 we always try to provide Latest News on AWKUM Admission 2015 Notice You can see the list of degrees that provided by Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan for Admission 2015
The following table will show you the Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan Admission 2015 Criteria and based on that students can apply for their degree in AWKUM, The Admission Notification Date 2015 has been also published on this page Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan Admission Advertisement 2015 also uploaded here, and students can download the ads for AWKUM Admission 2015.
Abdul Wali Khan University Admission 2015
Admission Form 2015:
- Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan (AWKUM) Admission Form 2015 can be download from www.awkum.edu.pk
- Schedule of Admission test will be given on AWKUM website.
- A detail list of hostels is specified as under
Male Hostel Female Hostel Total
0 2 2
1 1 2
1 1 2
1 1 2
- AWKUM has one of the largest Transport fleet amongst all universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Besides possessing latest and state of the Art Vehicles, the university is offering transport facilities to the students in all campuses.
Submission of Application Form for Admission:
- Admission Form can be purchased against payment of Rs.1000/. Admission Form and Admission Guide will be available in Banks after the admission advertisement.
- Admissions are granted to the candidates (except overseas) on basis of written test and interview as per details announced by the Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan. The admission test focuses language skills in Arabic/English language, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern of TOEFL, GMAT and SAT.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Master of Science (M.Sc)
Master of Arts (M.A)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
University Exchange +92-937-9230657
University Exchange +92-937-9230658
Vice Chancellor’s Office +92-937-9230570
Registrar Office +92-937-9230618
Registrar Office +92-937-9230604